Sunday, December 19, 2010

No photo ops?

I went to one of my favorite nurseries hoping to buy a few more purple snapdragons. I was excited to see they still had a few flats left! But I couldn't help but walk around with my camera first to find a few treasures. One of the gentlemen there told me there really weren't any photo ops this time of year. Oh, but I disagree . . .

I love how the sun comes through the grass. It reminds me of how an icicle reflects the light.

A delicate pink rose, soft and subtle, and feels kind of dreamy.


And then sitting in a shady corner all by itself was this, the beginnings of a hydrangea bloom.

After my picture taking extravaganza I went back to my car to exchange my camera for my wallet and much to my surprise they had been snatched up by someone else! That's alright, it just gives me an excuse to go back . . . not that I really need one!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Ahhhh, nice contrast to the sun and snow here.

Hey, your link is wrong on the right for H from the Bee. It needs to be The before HotB in the url. Should be an easy fix.

Kim Stevens said...

Ahhh, thank you! I had the http in there twice-should work now!

Honey from the Bee said...

Gorgeous Kim! The beauty is there if we only take the time to see.
Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season.

Kim Stevens said...

Thank you Janet, I hope you and your family had wonderful Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...