Friday, September 9, 2011

Foto Friday - Stop the merry-go-round!


"So much time, and so little to do! Strike that, reverse it."
- Willy Wonka


Oh, how I wish it was that way.
So much time, so little to do.
It sure would make my day if all I could do was play.

(linking this with LEM - the theme is 'fair')
(Yeah, I'm a top three winner!)

But not here, not today . . .
I've been on a merry-go-round as they say!


I've been waiting, and wishing, and hoping and praying that the wheels would just fall off,


because it should be illegal


for anyone to be as busy as a bee. 
You know me,
and where I would rather be -
on the beach of course in the presence of a seagull.

(linking this with foto friday at La-La's Home Daycare - theme 'fill the frame')


Where I would lock myself away,


(Linking this with favorite photo at Through a Photographers Eyes and fabulous friday

in the sweet nectar . . .


enjoying the quieter moments of life,
remembering time for reflection at the end of the day.

(Linking this with photo friday at the hollie rogue)

Enjoy the weekend my friends,
Love, Kim
XO





the hollie rogue Photobucket"

18 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Fun post, loved it. Have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Wow, gorgeous shots. I love that zebra shot.

Lori said...

Love all of your shots. Love the zebra and the bee!

Thanks for sharing on Foto Friday,
Lori

Jaymi said...

i love the colors in the sky in that last shot!

Kmcblackburn said...

What a fun post! I love the police car photo. Very cool!

Kathy

FYH said...

What a fun post...love the bee!

Tina´s PicStory said...

This busy bee and the last shot are amazing, but all great shots! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, love them all, really like the police car, what a fun subject.

Unknown said...

What an awesome collection! I think the carousel photo is my favorite! Have an awesome weekend!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful shots...the bee is amazing!

Tiffany

Unknown said...

These photos are amazing! I love the nostalgic feel of the one with the wheels, the colors and detail on the butterfly ones and the light on the last photo. Thank you for sharing!

Cindy P said...

That carousel horse is so creepy but that's one awesome photo!! WOW!

Andrea Hutchinson said...

Beautiful pictures!
Loved the Merry Go Round horse and his vibrant colors ... and I too would love to be on the beach in the presence of the sea gull!
Blessings,
Andrea
http://hopesvisualfaith.wordpress.com/2011/09/09/summers-end/

Marcie said...

What a wonderful collection of images. Such a fun post!!!

Kalyan said...

simply beautifully captured shots...lovely!

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

Hehee I loved how you tied your great photos all into that prose. In particular that vintage police car.

Unknown said...

You captured some wonderful shots. The first is my fav.

Marvett Smith said...

Loving that bee pic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...