"Life is too short," she panicked, "I want more." He nodded slowly,
"Wake up earlier." - Dr. SunWolf
I've really never been a particularly natural early riser, you know without an alarm, however I do quite enjoy setting my alarm for this. . . .I hope you aren't tired of sunrises yet!
1. At some point the sunrise time started going backwards, getting earlier. Just a few weeks ago I remember it being at 7:19, tomorrow it will be 7:09. So by the time we 'spring ahead' on March 9th, the sunrise time here at my spot will be at 6:35. But I don't think they take into account that we turn our clocks ahead so will it really be 7:35? Hmmmm. This sunrise was on Sunday and this shot was with my 50mm lens and I had a little fun with slow shutter speed and camera movement (I'll share those later).
2. I wonder . . . you know that saying what a difference a day makes? Do you think they said because they watched the sun rise two days in a row. . . because what a difference a day makes!! This was on Monday.
3. THIS, is why you never leave right away after the sun rises. Because if you're lucky, someone will show up to go wade fishing and give you a silhouette photo op.
4. Do you think seagulls can smell french fries in your pocket?
5. Why yes, yes they can. And they will bring their friends and relatives. Tip: throw the french fries in front of you not up in the air above you unless you have on hat. Not that I know this from personal experience or anything, but I have keenly observed when others have not been so lucky. ;)
Oh, and this was back at the same spot I started at in the morning. I had gone to the nursery and then to the butterfly garden, which looks terrible since our hard freezes, and then to lunch across the street for fresh shrimp (and french fries).
I hope you have a great weekend and remember, wake up a little bit earlier!
sharing with Little Things Thursday, Thursday Favorite Things, Random Five Friday, Friday Photo Journal